A wild vegetable shrimp medley is one of the easiest ways to combine tasty and healthy on the same plate. This is among my favorite kitchen creations: quick, easy and packing in over 6 servings of greens in a single dish. Did I mention the vegetable shrimp dish is packed with protein and it’s low carb?! This Freddie-Set-Go original works great as a side dish but it’s also hearty enough for the main course.
- 1.5 pounds wild shrimp 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 cups broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups cauliflower rice Sea salt and organic Black pepper to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a small frying pan to medium heat and add two cups of cauliflower rice. Saute until lightly browned and crispy
- Add the garlic, spices, shrimp, and vegetables, and one tablespoon of oil to the Instapot and set time for 5-minutes on high heat.
- Serve the vegetables over one large scoop of cauliflower rice. Add Salt and pepper to desired taste