When the health of your family is on the line you have no choice but to adopt a policy of accelerated health.
Sara Banta is a Health Coach and busy mother of three who are now 12, 15, and 16 years old. She completed her undergraduate studies at Stanford University with a degree in Economics and Psychology in 1998. In 2016, she graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The Invincible Wellness System.
Through her journey, she has had to solve many health issues within her family, including her son suffering from leukemia at the age of nine, her daughter having allergies, anemia, and asthma, her husband having heart issues, her other daughter having comprehension and learning issues, in addition to headaches. This, of course, is on top of her own issues with fertility, hormones, adult acne, IBS, digestive issues, heavy metals and much more. She has had to connect the dots and realize what was causing all these issues and what the solutions were, which also of course involved the mind-body connection.
A lot of the same solutions that heal the gut or the brain are the solutions that help achieve weight loss, improve fitness and restore metabolic health. With that, she has devoted her life to providing guidance and all-natural health supplements and solutions that heal the body and the root problems, not just addressing the symptoms.
She has also kindly offered a coupon code for our listeners on her website of BEAUTIFULLYBROKEN15 for 15 percent off.
In this wide-ranging conversation, we discuss the amazing properties of iodine, how to empower kids to take ownership of their health, how small, consistent steps towards healing is the best path to a lifetime of living your best, and much more.
Highlights of our conversation:
– 1:34 – Life isn’t supposed to be perfect
– 3:17 – The incredible difficulty of caring for your loved ones
– 4:59 – Sara’s journey to natural healing
– 8:59 – I’m doing so well. How could my son have leukemia?
– 11:34 – Why won’t my daughter get off the couch?
– 13:09 – Addressing comprehension and anxiety in a natural way
– 15:26 – Sara’s duty and calling in life inspires her business
– 17:02 – The unique attributes of Sara’s silver
– 20:08 – How does silver work?
– 21:17 – Is silver a heavy metal?
– 22:52 – The value of biofeedback in our lives
– 28:39 – Teaching your kids to take responsibility for their own health
– 36:57 – How to be socially different based on your diet and habits
– 39:16 – Preparing for the 5G apocalypse
– 43:56 – The power of iodine
– 47:02 – Getting connected to Sara
– 48:02 – What does it mean to be beautifully broken?
– 48:50 – What can I do to upgrade my life?
Connect with Sara:
– Visit her website – https://acceleratedhealthproducts.com/
– Listen to her podcast – https://acceleratedhealthproducts.com/podcasts/
– Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/acceleratedhealthproducts/
– Find on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10Yc7gWgyc4hSRZBVewsWQ
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Interview: Sara Banta
– Podcast edited and mixed by 51 features. Connect with Andrew at email@example.com.