Do you think you could be happy as a minimalist human being? What do we truly need to feel happy? Do you have material objects that bring you great joy and flood your life with feelings of love? Chances are the true high vibrations come from people and pets. And the truth may be that the things we own, end up owning us. Take a dive down the rabbit hole of minimalism this week with the Beautifully Broken Podcast and see where you can free up additional bandwidth and create surplus energy by freeing up physical space.
– 1:13 – Freddie’s childhood cleaning strategy (aka before Hoarders was famous)
– 2:17 – Could my childhood cleaning strategy impact my adulthood?
– 3:55 – Freddie’s epiphany
– 6:22 – The transformation of Freddie’s NYC home
– 8:14 – Freddie’s essential happiness list
– 9:19 – Action steps to take
– 12:32 – What minimalism is truly about
– Be More with Less – https://bemorewithless.com/
– No Sidebar – https://nosidebar.com/
– Mr. Money Mustache – https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/
– The Minimalists – https://www.theminimalists.com/
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Podcast edited and mixed by 51 features. Connect with Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org