Are you ready to hear a cancer survivors story? In 2001 I moved to NYC in the wake of 9-11 to find an island filled with turmoil. I view my life in two pieces…before and after this monumental event. The next decade was filled with Cancer, Lyme disease, Heavy Metal Toxicity, and Chronic Fatigue and lots and lots of surgeries. The next 20 minutes details how to navigate such events with humor, a smile and an appreciation for all things….bad and good.
I’m sharing my personal healing journey. Please know if you are currently in a state of pain and distress, this episode will give you hope.
– 0:36 – Days before 9/11, Freddie joins NYC
– 1:39 – At 23, Freddie can barely hold a cup of coffee
– 2:27 – Freddie gets a shocking diagnosis
– 3:56 – Dr. Fred pitches Oprah tales of catheters and conquering
– 7:54 – Freddie’s health struggles are all in his head
– 10:06 – Freddie gets diagnosed with a lifetime of hell
– 12:16 – Freddie discovers his superpower
– 14:29 – 4 ways Freddie starts his own healing
– 17:43 – Freddie’s top 3 healing methods
– 19:23 – An encouraging word to those currently in pain
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary – firstname.lastname@example.org