How do you find the root cause of dysfunction with biological medicine? Fertility rates in the U.S. are dropping, autoimmune is on the rise and mystery diseases like Lyme and other co-infections are increasingly difficult to treat. It’s important to understand that unlike the current traditional medical model, which places much emphasis on symptom suppression, Naturopathic Medicine is a distinctively natural approach to health and healing that recognizes the integrity of the whole person and the body’s own amazing capacity to heal given the right input. Dr. Drobot takes gives us his systematic approach to helping people move towards wellness and vitality and the paradigm shift that is happening at the Arizona Center for Biological Medicine!
Dr. Jeoffrey Drobot is one of the founders and medical directors of the American Center for Biological Medicine (ACBM). He graduated from the University of Calgary with a degree in Exercise Physiology and a doctorate degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
Jeoffrey prides himself on being a leading authority in the fields of European Biological Medicine, chronic and autoimmune disease treatments, detoxification, hormonal imbalance correction, and customized sports medicine and nutrition programs.
His love of medicine has evolved into a vast clinical focus treating men, women, and children from the youngest to the oldest. He excludes no one!
This conversation is great for those new to Naturopathic Medicine. It’s important to understand that unlike the current traditional medical model, which places much emphasis on symptom suppression, Naturopathic Medicine is a distinctively natural approach to health and healing that recognizes the integrity of the whole person and the body’s own amazing capacity to heal given the right input. And Jeoffrey will help you see its value in this conversation.
Highlights of our conversation:
– 1:51 – The connection between sports performance and the medical field
– 4:29 – Why does ice cream destroy me for a week?
– 8:57 – Are you resilient or are you scared?
– 10:18 – The medical effects of our modern stressors
– 17:45 – Why alternative medicine is a terrible term
– 19:49 – The importance of building up your own immune system
– 22:56 – How the medical industry is unlike other industries (for the worse)
– 26:52 – The connection between breeding exotic animals and our health
– 31:56 – Reasons why the infertility world is booming
– 34:28 – Solutions Jeoffrey is working on
– 39:26 – The best treatment is the one that the patient responds to
– 41:41 – How to work with Jeoffrey
– 46:26 – What does it mean to be beautifully broken?
– 48:54 – Jeoffrey’s challenge for taking charge of your own wellness
Connect with Jeoffrey:
– Explore the ACBM – https://thebiomedcenter.com/
– Read his book – https://www.chelseagreen.com/writer/jeoffrey-drobot/
– Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drdrobot/
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Interview: Jeoffrey Drobot
– Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary – Andrew@51features.com