Dain Heer very candidly steps into the Beautifully Broken spotlight to discuss breaking the cycle of abuse. It was not long ago that this massive social influencer and world-renowned speaker sketched out a timeline for his own suicide and made careful plans to pull the trigger. His discovery of the Access Consciousness method allowed him to truly heal traumatic abuse suffered as a child and completely redirected his life. Do not miss this episode!
Dain Heer is an influencer of change and inspiration with a community of over 1 million people. Millions of people engage with him across social media, and his videos regularly go viral on social media. He is a popular speaker, author, and inviter to greatness and consciousness.
Originally raised in the ghettos of Los Angeles and trained as a chiropractor, Dr. Heer is also the co-founder of a diverse range of businesses around the world. A conscious and creative thought leader with a profound understanding of the power of personal creation, Dr. Heer draws upon his background and unique perspective to facilitate positive change in the world, and empower people from every culture, country, age and social strata to create the money, relationships and life they truly desire.
This wide-ranging, engaging, and authentic conversation will help you tap into your consciousness in a way you never dreamed possible and may bring the healing in your life you seek.
Highlights of our conversation:
- 1:11 – What Dain does, i.e. access consciousness
- 2:38 – The truth behind our POV
- 4:46 – Some limitations of the current tools to access your consciousness
- 6:34 – How to begin accessing a different consciousness
- 11:41 – Shifting from suicide to gratitude in one hour
- 17:19 – Comparison to other healing modalities
- 20:26 – How could this possibly help my chronic illness?
- 24:26 – Diving deeper into this modality
- 26:22 – The value of this modality for families
- 28:22 – Why are we driven as an adult to understand life as black and white?
- 36:12 – How to move forward after traumatic situations
- 42:42 – Gaining the tools to find real happiness
- 44:04 – Getting started
- 45:23 – What does it mean to be beautifully broken?
- 45:56 – A tip to get started with action today
Connect with Dain:
- Visit his website – https://www.drdainheer.com/
- Read his new book, In Return of the Gentleman – https://www.returnofthegentleman.com/
- Learn more about Access Consciousness – https://www.accessconsciousness.com/
Connect with me:
- Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
- Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
- Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
- Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in The Wall Street Journal, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and Dance Magazine. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
- Interview: Dain Heer
- Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary – email@example.com