Kiran Krishnan is a Research Microbiologist and has been involved in the dietary supplement and nutrition market for the past 17 years with high expertise in gut health. He comes from a strict research background having spent several years with hands-on R&D in the fields of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa.
He left University research to take a position as the U.S. Business Development and Product Development lead for Amano Enzyme, USA. Amano is one of the world’s largest suppliers of therapeutic enzymes used in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries in North America. Kiran also established a Clinical Research Organization where he designed and conducted dozens of human clinical trials in human nutrition.
Kiran is also a co-founder and partner in Nu Science Trading, LLC.; a nutritional technology development, research and marketing company in the U.S. Dietary Supplement and Medical Food markets. Most recently, Kiran is acting as the Chief Scientific Officer at Physician’s Exclusive, LLC. and Microbiome Labs. He has developed over 50 private label nutritional products for small to large brands in the global market.
He is a frequent lecturer on the Human Microbiome at Medical and Nutrition Conferences. He conducts the popular monthly Microbiome Series Webinars through the Rebel Health Tribe Group practitioner training program, is an expert guest on National Radio and Satellite radio and has been a guest speaker on several Health Summits as a microbiome expert. He is currently involved in nine novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome. Kiran is also on the Scientific Advisory Board for five other companies in the industry.
Kiran offers his extensive knowledge and practical application of the latest science on the human microbiome as it relates to health and wellness.
Highlights of our conversation:
– 1:09 – Meet Kiran
– 3:28 – The benefits of your company being run by a super nerd
– 4:51 – The power of Megaspore (Freddie gets honest)
– 11:41 – Two things of paramount importance to gut health
– 18:18 – How big a change is necessary? Can I take a great probiotic and get better?
– 22:51 – Re-establishing your microbiome and a caution on prebiotics
– 28:12 – It starts in the gut
– 30:08 – How your dog could save you
– 33:31 – Actionable tips to a healthier life
– 40:08 – Take the challenge
Connect with Kiran:
– Explore Microbiome Labs – https://microbiomelabs.com
– Join Kiran’s webinars – https://microbiomelabs.com/webinars/
– Learn about Nu Science Trading – https://nusciencetrading.com/
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– AmpCoil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Interview: Kiran Krishnan
– Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary – email@example.com