Pete Evans is an internationally renowned chef, restaurateur, author and television presenter. His passion for food and living a healthy lifestyle inspires individuals and families around the world. His recent project is the award-winning documentary film The Magic Pill, which shows the impact food can have on people’s health, now streaming globally on Netflix. Pete Evans has also been co-host and judge of Australia’s number one television show My Kitchen Rules for nine seasons. He has hosted and produced two seasons of The Paleo Way, which sees Pete creating delicious non-inflammatory dishes (a man after my own heart)…AND he also hosts the award-winning PBS series Moveable Feast.
Highlights of our conversation:
– 1:08 – Introduction to Pete
– 3:32 – How Pete’s journey started
– 10:05 – The pillars of healthy eating
– 16:00 – How diet connects us to the cycle of life
– 18:51 – Our greatest fear is our potential.
– 20:58 – What role can food play in my healing?
– 26:59 – The magic that happens when you feel fantastic – and how to feel that way.
– 31:00 – We are our own healers.
– 32:55 – How does biohacking fit into our health journey?
– 40:56 – What does it mean to be beautifully broken?
– 46:21 – Pete’s next documentary
Connect with Pete:
– Visit his website – https://peteevans.com/
– Learn about The Paleo Way – https://peteevans.com/initiatives/the-paleo-way/
– Like on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/paleochefpeteevans
– Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/chefpeteevans/
Connect with me:
– Check out my website – https://freddiesetgo.com/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/freddiesetgo/
– Read my Favs – https://freddiesetgo.com/freddies-favorites/
– Sing For Your Seniors – https://http://singforyourseniors.org
– Amp Coil – https://www.ampcoil.com
I’m Freddie Kimmel, a Functional Health Coach, Reiki Healer, Certified Personal Trainer, Gut Health Specialist, and proud cancer survivor. I help men and women eliminate brain fog, bloat and belly fat through gut health.
I’ve been featured in *The Wall Street Journal*, the Full Plate Podcast, An Excellent Example of Being Human, State of the Arts on LA talk radio and *Dance Magazine*. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport, attended SUNY Fredonia, and graduated from the Institute of Functional Health Coaching.
I can be found in NYC living each day to its fullest and focused on creating more value then what I capture. Please stand back from the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.
– Interview: Pete Evans
– Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary – spelledgeary [at] gmail [dot] com